Increase your happiness quotient to attain a balanced mind and healthy body.
This Introduction to Meditation Workshop is the perfect way to begin (or reawaken) your meditation practice!
In this workshop, we will start to explore the practice of meditation in an interactive and experiential way. The focus of the workshop will be on self-discovery through meditation itself, along with plenty of time for questions and clarification.
What you will learn during the workshop:
- the purpose of meditation: what meditation is and what it is not
- a deeper understanding of the mind (& heart) and its different aspects
- how to cultivate a different relationship to your thoughts and emotions and come more into contact with your true self
- an introduction to each of the five meditation styles and an opportunity to experience and practice mindfulness & awareness meditation in the workshop itself
- how to establish a daily meditation practice at home, including how to create a sacred space, the best time and how long to practice, & the framework of a practice
- practical tips on how to integrate meditation into your everyday life